- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Ada Ree Neeley
BENTON, Mo. -- Ada Ree "Ann" Neeley, 62, of Benton died Friday, Jan. 29, 2010, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Oct. 13, 1947, in Sikeston, Mo., to Arthur Louis and Anita Agnes Glastetter Ziegler.
She attended Kelly High School in Benton and graduated from Dexter High School in 1966.
Ann worked as a nurses aide for different nursing homes.
She was a member of St. Denis Catholic Church.
Survivors include daughter Anita (Dwight) Buckner of Benton; father Arthur Louis Ziegler of Benton; granddaughter Kelsey Buckner of Benton; brothers Randy Ziegler and Paul Burger, both of Benton; sister Lena Phillips of Scott City; five nieces; and seven nephews.
She was preceded in death by her mother and one sister, Mary Snider.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday, with the rosary at 7 p.m., at Ford and Sons Funeral Chapel in Benton.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at St. Denis Catholic Church in Benton, with the Rev. Mike Casteel officiating.
Burial will be in St. Denis Cemetery in Benton.
Memorial contributions may be given to American Cancer Society c/o Breast Cancer Research.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.