- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Katherine Ann "Kathy" Anglin, 56, died Jan. 28, 2010, at her home in Sikeston.
She was born July 7, 1953, in Paducah, Ky., daughter of Nellie Rose Copeland Franklin of Paducah and the late George Lee Franklin.
Kathy worked as an assistant vice president for Focus Bank. She was a member of Miner Baptist Church, the Sikeston Lions Club, Missouri Delta Medical Center Foundation Board, had been co-chairwoman for the hospital ball and secretary of the advisory council to Southeast Missouri State University in Sikeston.
On Oct. 24, 1970, at Paducah, she married Keith Anglin. He survives of the home in Sikeston.
In addition to her husband and mother, she is survived by three daughters and two sons-in-law, Michelle and Craig Heisserer and Kristen and Steve Rhodes, all of Jackson, and Sarah Anglin of Columbia, Mo.; two brothers, Raymond Franklin and Steve Franklin, both of Paducah; a sister, Brenda Watts of Paducah; and seven grandchildren, Caleb Heisserer, Mitchell Heisserer, Madison Heisserer, Chloe Heisserer, Tyler Rhodes, Brian Rhodes and Kaydi Rhodes.
There will be a visitation from 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday at Ponder Funeral Home, where funeral services will be held at 2 p.m. Monday. The Rev. Luther Rhodes, pastor of First General Baptist Church in Jackson, will officiate.
Burial will follow in the Forest Hills Cemetery at Morley, Mo.
Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.ponderfuneralhome.com.