- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Stevetta Harrell, 87, of Cape Girardeau, formerly of Villa Ridge, Ill., died Monday, Jan. 25, 2010, at the Lutheran Home.
Visitation will be from 5 to 9 p.m. Friday at Massie Funeral Home in Mounds, Ill.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with Carlton Berry and the Rev. Leroy Lockridge officiating. Burial will be in Spencer Heights Memorial Park in Mounds.