- Updated: Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/21/16)4
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)1
Let's eat! Jackson restaurants offer plenty of variety
Jackson has a wide variety of restaurants from which to choose. From fine dining to casual sit down to grab-a-meal-to-go, there is something for everyone.
Whether you're looking for a juicy steak, great barbecue, smoked chicken, crab rangoon or sizzling fajitas, Jackson has your taste buds covered with distinct flavors and menus. There are also a variety of franchised fast-food places for people on the go.
Several pizzerias dot the area offering their specialties -- eat in, carry-out or delivery.
If you want breakfast in a hurry, you can start your day with muffins, pancakes, eggs and bacon, assorted coffees, teas and espressos all being served in Jackson bright and early so you can get to work on time.
With all the choices Jackson's restaurants have to offer, it's debatable who has the best steak, burger, sub sandwich, BBQ, pizza, breakfast buffet or coffee. You'll just have to try them all and decide for yourself.*
Jackson Restaurant Chamber Members
Beef 'O' Bradys
Beijing Chinese Restaurant
Coffee & Confections
Dairy Queen of Fruitland
Dairy Queen of Jackson
Golden Gate Chinese Restaurant
Lil' Miss Muffin and Stuff
Pizza Hut of Jackson
Pizza Inn of Fruitland
Ray's of Kelso
Subway of Jackson
The Branding Iron BBQ LLC
Tractors Classic American Grill
Wib's Drive In