- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)21
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
Let's eat! Jackson restaurants offer plenty of variety
Jackson has a wide variety of restaurants from which to choose. From fine dining to casual sit down to grab-a-meal-to-go, there is something for everyone.
Whether you're looking for a juicy steak, great barbecue, smoked chicken, crab rangoon or sizzling fajitas, Jackson has your taste buds covered with distinct flavors and menus. There are also a variety of franchised fast-food places for people on the go.
Several pizzerias dot the area offering their specialties -- eat in, carry-out or delivery.
If you want breakfast in a hurry, you can start your day with muffins, pancakes, eggs and bacon, assorted coffees, teas and espressos all being served in Jackson bright and early so you can get to work on time.
With all the choices Jackson's restaurants have to offer, it's debatable who has the best steak, burger, sub sandwich, BBQ, pizza, breakfast buffet or coffee. You'll just have to try them all and decide for yourself.*
Jackson Restaurant Chamber Members
Beef 'O' Bradys
Beijing Chinese Restaurant
Coffee & Confections
Dairy Queen of Fruitland
Dairy Queen of Jackson
Golden Gate Chinese Restaurant
Lil' Miss Muffin and Stuff
Pizza Hut of Jackson
Pizza Inn of Fruitland
Ray's of Kelso
Subway of Jackson
The Branding Iron BBQ LLC
Tractors Classic American Grill
Wib's Drive In