- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Marjorie Imogene "Jean" Hunter, 88, of Creve Coeur, Mo., formerly of Cape Girardeau, died Saturday, Jan. 23, 2010, at Missouri Baptist Medical Center in Town and Country, Mo.
She was born June 2, 1921, in Illmo, to Meade Wilson and Louisa V. Stepp Ireland. She and Clay Ewing Hunter Jr. were married July 11, 1942, in St. Louis. He died Nov. 22, 2007.
Marjorie was a member of Cape Bible Chapel.
Survivors include a son, Clay Ewing (Carole) Hunter III of Anthem, Ariz.; a daughter, Jacqueline H. (Thomas P.) Archambault of Creve Coeur; a grandson, Clay E. (Holly) Hunter lV of Grover, Mo.; three stepgrandchildren; four great-grandchildren; and three great-stepgrandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband; a grandson, Craig Aaron Hunter; seven sisters; and three brothers.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to service time today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Dan Greene officiating. Entombment will be at Cape County Memorial Park Mausoleum.
Memorial contributions may be given to Barnes-Jewish Community Hospice in St. Louis, or charity of choice.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.