- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
James Warren Hildebrand, 66, of Jackson, formerly of Kankakee, Ill., died suddenly Saturday, Jan. 23, 2010, at Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston, Mo.
Jim was born July 25, 1943, in Bell, Calif., son of Harry and Irene Hildebrand. He was married June 1, 1974, to Susanne Yohnka.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother, Gilbert Hildebrand.
Loving survivors include his wife Susanne; two daughters and their husbands, Brooke and Bob Clubbs of Jackson, Krista and Chad Davidson of Mascoutah, Ill.; four beautiful grandchildren, Eva, Eli and Lily Clubbs, and Henry James Davidson.
Jim retired from a career as an account manager for Roundy's Foods Inc., then worked part time for Nabisco in Southeast Missouri. Jim enjoyed landscaping and taking annual fishing trips with his friends.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday at Clancy-Gernon Funeral Home in Bourbonnais, Ill.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Martin of Tours Catholic Church in Kankakee. Burial will be in Sts. Mary and Joseph Cemetery in Chebanse, Ill.
Memorials may be made to Easter Seals.