- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
ANNA, Ill. -- Roy Stark, 68, of Florissant, Mo., died Tuesday, April 12, 2005, at his home.
He was born June 26, 1936, in Union County, Ill., son of Roy and Nancy Hammer Stark.
Stark was a member of Reynoldsville Baptist Church.
He was a veteran of the Korean War.
Survivors include three sons, Greg and Jeff Stark of St. Louis, Gary Stark of Anna; two brothers, Avon Stark of Festus, Mo., Harold Stark of Peoria, Ill.; and six grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by two brothers.
Friends may call at Hileman Funeral Home in Jonesboro, Ill., from 6 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Danny Jones officiating. Burial will be in Big Creek Cemetery.