- Woman sleeping in car accused of attacking Cape officer (7/26/16)13
- Mother charged after toddler falls out of moving car (7/29/16)3
- Seeking new history: Centurion Development buys former Woolworth building at 1 N. Main St. (7/28/16)5
- Police: Child's video revealed stepfather's abuse of sibling (7/28/16)3
- Cape resident gets seven years in prison for shooting at man (7/26/16)1
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Former Scott City mayor refutes claims made about loss of curbside recycling pickup (7/26/16)
- Burglary of trailer leaves its residents homeless (7/27/16)4
- Cape to get small-market ride-sharing service carGO (7/29/16)11
- Food plots provide habitats and nutrition to attract wildlife, grow populations (7/18/16)
Raymond Quinn Sr.
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Raymond J. Quinn Sr., 81, of Perryville died Wednesday, April 13, 2005, at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
He was born Jan. 16, 1924, in St. Louis County, son of Roy and Martha Kansky Quinn. He and Claire Hebert were married March 11, 1975.
Quinn was a chemical worker with Monsanto Queeny Plant, and was a carpenter. He was a member of VFW Post 4282, American Legion Post 133, and Chemical Workers Union.
He was a U.S. Navy veteran of World War II and the Korean War.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, David Quinn of Arnold, Mo., Mark Quinn of Wales, United Kingdom; a daughter, Karen Dominick of Boynton Beach, Fla.; and five grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a son, a daughter and a brother.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 3 to 8 p.m. Sunday, and Monday from 6:30 a.m. until time of service. The American Legion will have a wake at 7 p.m. Sunday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery in St. Louis.