- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Betty Ann Reed Rapp, 76, of Rancho Bernardo, Calif., died Tuesday, March 12, 2005, in Ventura, Calif.
She was born Sept. 18, 1928, in Jackson. She and Jerome "Jerry" Rapp were married April 10, 1947, in Honolulu, Hawaii. He died March 10, 2004.
Mrs. Rapp was a graduate of Jackson High School. She had lived in Rancho Bernardo 35 years.
Survivors include two sons, Jerome Rapp of Brownsville, Texas, Allen Rapp of San Clemente, Calif.; a daughter, Catherine (John) Culbertson of Ventura, Calif.; a granddaughter; and several cousins.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. April 25 in Rancho Bernardo. Burial will be at a later date near San Diego, Calif.
Announcement courtesy of Ford and Sons Funeral Home.