- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Albert James Jordan, 80, of Sturdivant, Mo., was born Aug. 13, 1930, in Painton, Mo., son of James and Connie Bass Jordan, and passed away Jan. 22, 2010, at Barnes Hospital in St. Louis.
A visitation will be held from 5 to 8 p.m. Monday at Morgan Funeral Chapel in Advance, Mo.
The funeral will be held Tuesday, with the time being announced later.
Burial will be at the Missouri Veterans Cemetery near Bloomfield, Mo.