- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Clifford Eldon Deck, 70, of Marble Hill died Thursday, Jan. 21, 2010, at Woodland Hills Nursing Center in Marble Hill.
He was born Sept. 25, 1939, at Hahn, Mo., the son of Roy M. and Gertrude Shell Deck.
He worked for General Motors in St. Louis, retiring in the late 1980s.
Surviving him are two sons, Eric Deck of St. Louis and Quint Deck of Kansas City, Kan.; a daughter, Mindy Jackson of Springfield, Mo.; and two sisters, Loma Woodfin and Nedra Peters, both of Glenallen, Mo.
A son, Mitch, preceded him in death in 1982, and a brother, Dale, in 2003.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Saturday and from noon to 2 p.m. Sunday at Hutchings Funeral Chapel in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday, with the Rev. Aaron Allen and Frank Shanks officiating.
Burial will be in Baker Cemetery near Marble Hill.