- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Ross - 50 Years
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Mr. and Mrs. Robert Ross of Chaffee celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner and reception Jan. 9 at St. Ambrose Parish Center.
Hosts were their children, Ted (Julie) Ross, Daryl (Norma) Ross, Pam (Steve) Fleckenstein, and Teresa (Tom) Leible.
Ross and Rosemary Dohogne were married Jan. 9, 1960, at St. Ambrose Church. Their attendants were Bill and Loretta Ross and Norbert and Mary Catherine Stoverink, who attended the celebration.
The couple has six grandchildren, Ryan and Elizabeth Ross, Olivia and Owen Leible, and Kate and Eva Fleckenstein.