- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Three arrested on drug-related charges
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Law enforcement authorities arrested two Farmington, Mo., men in western Perry County Tuesday morning on charges of class B felony distribution of a controlled substance.
Arrested were Thomas A. Patterson, 50, and his son, Wade A. Patterson, 30, both of 1275 Route OO, in Farmington. Both are being held at the Perry County Jail pending $25,000 cash only bond. The two were taken into custody near the intersection of Route T and County Road 728 in Perry County. Approximately one-half pound of marijuana was recovered.
Further investigation resulted in another arrest that of Tammy T. McAtee, 44, of 17 County Road 350, Perryville, Wednesday afternoon. McAtee is charged with a class A misdemeanor of possession of marijuana. She was transported to the Perry County Jail, processed and released on a summons.
Taking part in the arrests were members of the Perry County Sheriff's Office, Missouri State Highway Patrol, SEMO Drug Task Force and Mineral Area Drug Task Force.