- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
ANNA, Ill. -- Thomas W. Lawson, 92, of Anna died Thursday, Jan. 21, 2010, at Illinois Veterans Home in Anna.
He served in the U.S. Army during World War II.
Visitation will be from 1 p.m. to service time Sunday at Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Anna. A Masonic service will be held at 1:30.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Tony Foeller officiating. Burial will be in Anna City Cemetery.