- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)24
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
March for Life Participants Leaving for Washington D.C.
Approximately 150 individuals from Southeast Missouri boarded three chartered buses Wednesday afternoon to begin a 20 hour journey from Cape Girardeau to Washington, D.C. There they will join with tens of thousands of others to show their support of the value of all human life, from conception to natural death. The March for Life has been held every year since 1974, on the anniversary of the Supreme Court decision on abortion, Roe vs. Wade.