- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)25
March for Life Participants Leaving for Washington D.C.
Approximately 150 individuals from Southeast Missouri boarded three chartered buses Wednesday afternoon to begin a 20 hour journey from Cape Girardeau to Washington, D.C. There they will join with tens of thousands of others to show their support of the value of all human life, from conception to natural death. The March for Life has been held every year since 1974, on the anniversary of the Supreme Court decision on abortion, Roe vs. Wade.