- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Former Cape cop faces stealing-by-deceit charge (6/18/17)4
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)2
- Cape man faces charges of victim tampering (6/18/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Library provides free lunches this summer (6/19/17)
- Fire destroys two greenhouses at Travelers Gazebo site in Cape (6/22/17)
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)
March for Life Participants Leaving for Washington D.C.
Approximately 150 individuals from Southeast Missouri boarded three chartered buses Wednesday afternoon to begin a 20 hour journey from Cape Girardeau to Washington, D.C. There they will join with tens of thousands of others to show their support of the value of all human life, from conception to natural death. The March for Life has been held every year since 1974, on the anniversary of the Supreme Court decision on abortion, Roe vs. Wade.