- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Chaffee man charged with attempting to have ex-wife killed (8/20/17)3
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
- Scott City school chief gets raise, while some teachers don't (8/17/17)6
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Former Chaffee officer faces DWI charge (8/20/17)2
- 'Love, not hate': Area residents gather to sing, talk about racial issues after violence in Charlottesville (8/14/17)89
March for Life Participants Leaving for Washington D.C.
Approximately 150 individuals from Southeast Missouri boarded three chartered buses Wednesday afternoon to begin a 20 hour journey from Cape Girardeau to Washington, D.C. There they will join with tens of thousands of others to show their support of the value of all human life, from conception to natural death. The March for Life has been held every year since 1974, on the anniversary of the Supreme Court decision on abortion, Roe vs. Wade.