- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police report 1/21/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Manuel L. Flores, 37, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute.
* Daniel P. H. Gause, 22, 701 N. Spanish St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while suspended, no insurance and driving an unlicensed vehicle.
* David A. McClanahan, 23, 1460 N. Spanish St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of a defaced firearm.
* Patrick Rittman, 30, 3131 Themis St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Kenneth W. Garett, 19, 1000 Towers Circle, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for trespassing.
* Galen L. Osborne, 19, 1022 Jefferson Ave., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for property damage.
* Julia D. Smith, 26, 707 Broadway, was arrested on a Perry County warrant for possession of a controlled substance.
* A subject is in custody pending formal charges of trespassing and resisting arrest.
* A subject is in custody pending formal charges of theft.
* An assault was reported.
* An iPhone was reported stolen at 400 Houck Place.
* An iPod and stereo were reported stolen at 24 Village Drive.
* A laptop, digital camera, cell phone, money and a wallet were reported stolen at 123 Clark Ave., Apt. 1.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* A car window was reported damaged at 11 Rivercrest Drive.
* Interference with custody was reported.
* A protection order was reported violated.
* Two incidents of parental kidnapping were reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jonathan J. Tapia, 20, East Adams Street, was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear and a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear.
* A theft was reported in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 700 block of Emma Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 900 block of East Adams Street.
* A court order violation was reported in the 500 block of South Hope Street.
* A court order violation was reported in the 500 block of Cedar Street.
* Trespassing was reported in the 4500 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
Southeast Missouri State University
The Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety released the following items.
* Andrew M. Freeman, no age given, of O'Fallon, Mo., received a summons for a being a minor in possession of alcohol.