- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Fire report 1/21/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 5:38 p.m., still alarm in the 500 block of North Fountain Street.
* At 5:52 p.m., box alarm in the 2000 block of Dunklin Street.
* At 7:32 p.m., emergency medical service in the 2900 block of Granite Drive.
* At 9:06 p.m., box alarm in the 500 block of Cape Meadows Circle.
* At 11:14 p.m., illegal burn in the 200 block of South Missouri Avenue.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 12:22 a.m., emergency medical service in the 800 block of South Benton Street.
* At 8:49 a.m., citizen assist in the 3000 block of Patriot Drive.
* At 9:32 a.m., emergency medical service in the 200 block of North Louisiana Avenue.
* At 10:03 a.m., emergency medical service in the 3000 block of Patriot Drive.
* At 11 a.m., motor vehicle accident at Independence and Lorimier streets.
* At 12:43 p.m., emergency medical service in the 3000 block of William Street.
* At 2:35 p.m., motor vehicle crash at North Kingshighway and Lexington Avenue.