- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)30
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Son to Phillip Ray Talley and Bonnie Loretta Gowen of St. Charles, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 6:05 p.m. Monday, March 7, 2005. Name, Johnathon Vernon Ray. Weight, 7 pounds 8 ounces. First child. Ms. Gowen is the daughter of Vernon and Barb Gowen of Perryville, Mo. Talley is the son of Bob and Linda Talley of Jackson. He is self-employed.
Son to David W. and Linda D. Henson of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:47 a.m. Monday, April 4, 2005. Name, Dylan Tyler. Weight, 6 pounds 14 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Henson is the former Linda Seyer, daughter of Charles and Millie Seyer of Jackson. She is resident services director at Cape Place Apartments. Henson is an auto technician at Pro Auto Service.
Son to Stephen Michael and Terra Lee Garner Jr. of Sikeston, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 6:08 p.m. Tuesday, April 5, 2005. Name, Stephen Michael III. Weight, 7 pounds 2 ounces. Mrs. Garner is the former Terra Wolfe, daughter of Roger and Myra Wolfe of Jefferson City, Mo., and the late Beckie Wolfe. She is employed at Drury Inns Inc. Garner is the son of Mike and Linda Garner of Pflugerville, Texas. He is employed at Bootheel Counseling Services.
Son to James Thomas and Christina Ann Duby Jr. of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7 p.m. Tuesday, April 5, 2005. Name, Tryston James. Weight, 6 pounds 14 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Duby is the former Christina Smith, daughter of Bob and Georgia Smith of Chaffee, Mo. She is a teacher with Scott County School District at Kelly Elementary. Duby is the son of Jim and Cindy Duby of Montrose, Mich., and Kathe Forsberg of Flint, Mich. He is self-employed with Duby Plastering, LLC.
Daughter to Jason Eric and Julie Ann Hawk of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:15 p.m. Tuesday, April 5, 2005. Name, Natalie Brooke. Weight, 7 pounds 15 ounces. Fourth child, third daughter. Mrs. Hawk is the former Julie Helderman, daughter of Wayne and Georgia Helderman of Whitewater. She is an accountant with Link America Corp. Hawk is the son of Jack and Jeffry Hawk of Jackson. He is owner of Hawk Engineering Inc.