- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- E. Mona "Trudy" Lane, 82, of Perryville died Sunday, April 10, 2005, at Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston.
She was born Feb. 5, 1923, in Perry County, Mo., daughter of Lawrence and Launetta Barbier Allen. She and William A. "Bill" Lane Sr. were married Aug. 30, 1958.
Lane had been a medical secretary at Missouri Baptist Hospital in St. Louis and for Dr. McDermott in Perryville. She was a member of First Presbyterian Church, Missouri Historical Society, and was a past president of Perry County Historical Society.
Survivors include her husband; a son, William Lane Jr. of St. Louis; a stepson, Michael Lane of Roanoke, Va.; a stepdaughter, Patricia Robertson of Roanoke; two brothers, Delbert Allen of Ste. Genevieve, Mo., Milo Allen of Marble Hill, Mo.; a sister, Lois Fritsche of Perryville; two stepgrandchildren; and two great-stepgrandchildren.
She was preceded in death by five brothers.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 5 to 9 p.m. today, and Wednesday from 6:30 a.m. until time of service.
The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Craig King officiating. Burial will be in Cedar Fork Cemetery.