- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- E. Mona "Trudy" Lane, 82, of Perryville died Sunday, April 10, 2005, at Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston.
She was born Feb. 5, 1923, in Perry County, Mo., daughter of Lawrence and Launetta Barbier Allen. She and William A. "Bill" Lane Sr. were married Aug. 30, 1958.
Lane had been a medical secretary at Missouri Baptist Hospital in St. Louis and for Dr. McDermott in Perryville. She was a member of First Presbyterian Church, Missouri Historical Society, and was a past president of Perry County Historical Society.
Survivors include her husband; a son, William Lane Jr. of St. Louis; a stepson, Michael Lane of Roanoke, Va.; a stepdaughter, Patricia Robertson of Roanoke; two brothers, Delbert Allen of Ste. Genevieve, Mo., Milo Allen of Marble Hill, Mo.; a sister, Lois Fritsche of Perryville; two stepgrandchildren; and two great-stepgrandchildren.
She was preceded in death by five brothers.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 5 to 9 p.m. today, and Wednesday from 6:30 a.m. until time of service.
The funeral will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Craig King officiating. Burial will be in Cedar Fork Cemetery.