- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)5
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape fire report 4/12/05
Firefighters responded to the following calls on Sunday:
* At 9:08 a.m., natural gas leak at 114 S. Pacific St.
* At 10:47 a.m., emergency medical service at 210 Franks Lane.
* At 3:37 p.m., emergency medical service at 3419 William St.
* At 4:35 p.m., emergency medical service at 3003 Themis St.
Firefighters responded to the following calls on Monday:
* At 7:13 a.m., emergency medical service at 1115 William St.
* At 8:37 a.m., citizen assist at 611 S. West End Blvd., Apt. 306A.
* At 8:58 a.m., fire alarm at 825 S. Ellis St.
* At 12:56 p.m., false alarm at 1618 Oak Hills Drive.
* At 12:08 p.m., emergency medical service at 1000 Towers.
* At 3:03 p.m., emergency medical service at 1200 Linden St.