- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Cape fire report 4/12/05
Firefighters responded to the following calls on Sunday:
* At 9:08 a.m., natural gas leak at 114 S. Pacific St.
* At 10:47 a.m., emergency medical service at 210 Franks Lane.
* At 3:37 p.m., emergency medical service at 3419 William St.
* At 4:35 p.m., emergency medical service at 3003 Themis St.
Firefighters responded to the following calls on Monday:
* At 7:13 a.m., emergency medical service at 1115 William St.
* At 8:37 a.m., citizen assist at 611 S. West End Blvd., Apt. 306A.
* At 8:58 a.m., fire alarm at 825 S. Ellis St.
* At 12:56 p.m., false alarm at 1618 Oak Hills Drive.
* At 12:08 p.m., emergency medical service at 1000 Towers.
* At 3:03 p.m., emergency medical service at 1200 Linden St.