- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
DONGOLA, Ill. -- Melvin E. Clemons, 73, of rural Dongola died Friday, Jan. 15, 2010, at his home.
Visitation will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. today at Massie Funeral Home in Mounds, Ill.
The funeral will be at noon Wednesday at Cypress Grove M.B. Church in Perks, Ill.
Burial will be in the Green Lawn Memorial Gardens in Villa Ridge, Ill., with the Rev. Enloe Clemons officiating.
Massie Funeral Home in Mounds is in charge of arrangements.