- Plans in the works to save Esquire Theater on Broadway in Cape (2/21/18)2
- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Bell City arrest, Scott City incident highlight high-alert status following Fla. school shooting (2/20/18)4
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)16
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)12
- As February winds down, Chaffee looking forward to reopening of ice cream shop (2/21/18)1
- Scott City puts school on lockdown; officials say alleged threat 'not credible' (2/21/18)2
- The heart of the matter: Clinic helps patients rise above congestive heart failure (2/17/18)
- Local foodies share most romantic places (2/22/18)
OUT THERE Meeting (Paranormal Discusion Group) 02/03/2010 @ Mississippi Mud House
Feb 03 @ 7:00 PM The Mississippi Mud House will host it's first OUT THERE Meeting.
OUT THERE is a Paranormal Discusion Group that will meet at the coffee shop weekly and monthly for discusions and speakers.
The content varies, most meetings are focused toward the paranormal, and subjects such as the occult, remote viewing, hauntings, shadow people, psychic predictions, metaphysics, conspiracy theories, UFOs, crop circles, cryptozoology, hollow earth theory and science fiction literature, among other paranormal and unusual topics. Mostly based on themes presented on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory and Art Bell.
Hosted at The Mississippi Mud House in Cape Girardeau Missouri. Enjoy talks, and guest speakers, with Fresh Hot Coffee.
Mississippi Mud House
Cape Girardeau, Missouri 63701
Cost is free