- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)6
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)18
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)12
OUT THERE Meeting (Paranormal Discusion Group) 02/03/2010 @ Mississippi Mud House
Feb 03 @ 7:00 PM The Mississippi Mud House will host it's first OUT THERE Meeting.
OUT THERE is a Paranormal Discusion Group that will meet at the coffee shop weekly and monthly for discusions and speakers.
The content varies, most meetings are focused toward the paranormal, and subjects such as the occult, remote viewing, hauntings, shadow people, psychic predictions, metaphysics, conspiracy theories, UFOs, crop circles, cryptozoology, hollow earth theory and science fiction literature, among other paranormal and unusual topics. Mostly based on themes presented on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory and Art Bell.
Hosted at The Mississippi Mud House in Cape Girardeau Missouri. Enjoy talks, and guest speakers, with Fresh Hot Coffee.
Mississippi Mud House
Cape Girardeau, Missouri 63701
Cost is free