- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)3
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)23
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
OUT THERE Meeting (Paranormal Discusion Group) 02/03/2010 @ Mississippi Mud House
Feb 03 @ 7:00 PM The Mississippi Mud House will host it's first OUT THERE Meeting.
OUT THERE is a Paranormal Discusion Group that will meet at the coffee shop weekly and monthly for discusions and speakers.
The content varies, most meetings are focused toward the paranormal, and subjects such as the occult, remote viewing, hauntings, shadow people, psychic predictions, metaphysics, conspiracy theories, UFOs, crop circles, cryptozoology, hollow earth theory and science fiction literature, among other paranormal and unusual topics. Mostly based on themes presented on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory and Art Bell.
Hosted at The Mississippi Mud House in Cape Girardeau Missouri. Enjoy talks, and guest speakers, with Fresh Hot Coffee.
Mississippi Mud House
Cape Girardeau, Missouri 63701
Cost is free