- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
- Harbor Freight Tools plans to move ahead with Cape Girardeau store (12/5/17)2
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Makeover at the movies: Transformation complete inside Cape theater (12/8/17)4
- Sugarfire Cape barbecue restaurant to open June 2018 (12/7/17)
- Jury convicts Scott City man who confessed to murder; girlfriend's testimony corroborates confession (12/9/17)
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Business Notebook: Yule Log Cabin gets home feel honestly (12/4/17)
- Fruitland Army veteran spends weeks helping in ravaged Puerto Rico (12/5/17)2
OUT THERE Meeting (Paranormal Discusion Group) 02/03/2010 @ Mississippi Mud House
Feb 03 @ 7:00 PM The Mississippi Mud House will host it's first OUT THERE Meeting.
OUT THERE is a Paranormal Discusion Group that will meet at the coffee shop weekly and monthly for discusions and speakers.
The content varies, most meetings are focused toward the paranormal, and subjects such as the occult, remote viewing, hauntings, shadow people, psychic predictions, metaphysics, conspiracy theories, UFOs, crop circles, cryptozoology, hollow earth theory and science fiction literature, among other paranormal and unusual topics. Mostly based on themes presented on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory and Art Bell.
Hosted at The Mississippi Mud House in Cape Girardeau Missouri. Enjoy talks, and guest speakers, with Fresh Hot Coffee.
Mississippi Mud House
Cape Girardeau, Missouri 63701
Cost is free