- Former Cape cop faces stealing-by-deceit charge (6/18/17)3
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Jackson woman accused of trying to hit another with her truck (6/15/17)
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)2
- Cape man faces charges of victim tampering (6/18/17)
- Racial disparity of traffic stops inches upward in Cape (6/15/17)6
- Police: Cape abduction may have ties to Georgia homicide (6/18/17)5
- 3 drown in Southeast Missouri in three days (6/16/17)
- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
OUT THERE Meeting (Paranormal Discusion Group) 02/03/2010 @ Mississippi Mud House
Feb 03 @ 7:00 PM The Mississippi Mud House will host it's first OUT THERE Meeting.
OUT THERE is a Paranormal Discusion Group that will meet at the coffee shop weekly and monthly for discusions and speakers.
The content varies, most meetings are focused toward the paranormal, and subjects such as the occult, remote viewing, hauntings, shadow people, psychic predictions, metaphysics, conspiracy theories, UFOs, crop circles, cryptozoology, hollow earth theory and science fiction literature, among other paranormal and unusual topics. Mostly based on themes presented on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory and Art Bell.
Hosted at The Mississippi Mud House in Cape Girardeau Missouri. Enjoy talks, and guest speakers, with Fresh Hot Coffee.
Mississippi Mud House
Cape Girardeau, Missouri 63701
Cost is free