- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Dale W. Hunt, 57, of Jackson passed away Friday, Jan. 15, 2010, at his home.
He was born March 16, 1952, in St. Louis to Harold and Meta Walther Hunt.
Hunt was a 1970 graduate of Perry Hall High School in Baltimore. He earned his bachelor of science degree from University of South Florida in Tampa, Fla.
He primarily worked in the civil engineering industry and was a member of St. Paul Lutheran Church in Jackson.
Loving survivors include his mother of Jackson; two brothers, Dennis (Linda) Hunt and their children, Andrew (Luci) and Emily Hunt of Woodbine, Md.; David (Lisa) Hunt and their daughters, Lauryn and Logan Hunt of Jackson.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Visitation will be from 4 p.m. until the time of service Tuesday at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Jackson.
A memorial service will be at 7 p.m. at the church, with the Rev. Robert Henrichs officiating. Burial will be private.
Expressions of sympathy may take the form of contributions to St. Paul Lutheran Church General Fund or Zion Lutheran Cemetery Fund.
McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson is in charge of arrangements.
Sympathy messages may be sent to the family online at www.mccombsfuneralhome.com.