- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Brian Weber, 53, of Lake St. Louis died Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2010.
Dear son of the late Harold S. and Mary Weber; cherished father of Melissa (Tom) Brendel and Logan Weber; dearest fiance of Charlotte (and children) Ahart; dear brother of Harold H. Weber and the late Joann Weber. Also survived by his good friend and mother of his children, Becky Weber.
Brian was employed as a SMAR with Boeing. He was a member of Aerospace District Lodge 837 IAMAW. He enjoyed flying, barbecuing and spending time with his family.
The family is being served by Baue Funeral Home, 311 Wood St., O'Fallon, Mo., where visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the funeral home. Interment will be in Pleasant Hill Cemetery in Advance, Mo.
Memorials may be made to The Center for Autism Education, 105 Crossings Industrial Court, O'Fallon, MO 63366.
Share your condolences and memories at baue.com.