- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Son to Alexandra H. Ceja and Benjamin Morales Salinas of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10 a.m. Wednesday, March 30, 2005. Name, Joel Omar. Weight, 6 pounds 13 ounces. First child. Ms. Ceja is the daughter of Odilon Ceja and Maria Eva Huante of Mexico. Salinas is the son of Mercedes Salinas and Ricardo Morales of Mexico. He is employed at Kasten Masonry in Jackson.
Son to Richard Gary and Julie Christine Steele Jr. of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:13 a.m. Friday, April 1, 2005. Name, Nathaniel Joseph. Weight, 8 pounds 4 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Steele is the former Julie Johnson, daughter of Gary and Carolyn Johnson of Sparta, Ill. Steele is the son of Richard and Gayle Steele of Cape Girardeau. He is employed by Forest Pharmaceuticals.
Daughter to Aaron M. and Teresa L. Harrison of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:35 p.m. Friday, April 1, 2005. Name, Catherine Grace. Weight, 8 pounds 13 ounces. Third child, first daughter. Mrs. Harrison is the former Teresa Piatt, daughter of Bill and Phyllis Piatt of Gideon, Mo. She is employed by Jackson School District. Harrison is the son of Hank and Cheryl Harrison of Siloam Springs, Ark. He is employed with Missouri State Highway Patrol.
Son to Jeff and Megan Graviett of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:47 p.m. Saturday, April 2, 2005. Name, Blake Todd. Weight, 7 pounds 1 ounce. Second child, first son. Mrs. Graviett is the former Megan Hindman, daughter of Pat Hindman and Charlie Hindman of Cape Girardeau. She is employed by Scott City Parents as Teachers. Graviett is the son of Debbie Graviett and Denny Graviett of Chaffee. He is employed at Notre Dame Regional High School.
Daughter to Toby Lynn and Bridget April Ledbetter of Sikeston, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:09 a.m. Monday, April 4, 2005. Name, Carlee Ann. Weight, 6 pounds 9 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Ledbetter is the former Bridget Hamm, daughter of Glen and Nancy Hamm of Scott City. She is a registered nurse at Saint Francis. Ledbetter is the son of Dennis and Diane Ledbetter of Sikeston. He is a machine operator at Good Humor-Breyers.
Daughter to Eric Matthew and Shanda Marie Berry of Whitewater, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:55 a.m. Monday, April 4, 2005. Name, Sierra Marie. Weight, 7 pounds 15 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Berry is the former Shanda Mitchell, daughter of John and Andrea Mitchell of Cape Girardeau. She is a cook at McAlisters Deli. Berry is the son of Phil and Rita Berry of Whitewater.