- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police report 1/13/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Anthony Roydell Peairs, 44, 1205 Jefferson Ave., was arrested on suspicion of unlawful use of a weapon.
* Brandi L. Barnett, 30, of Olive Branch, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for a probation violation.
* John L. Browne, 24, 1206 Valley Lane, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for a seat-belt violation.
* Lakeisha Lee, 29, 818 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for contempt of court and failure to appear for a seat-belt violation and child restraint.
* Candice M. Floyd, 44, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
* Edwin Tyrone Patterson, 38, 324 Hanover St., received a summons for littering at the intersection of Themis and Sprigg streets.
* A gazing ball was reported stolen at 2016 Steven Drive.
* Rhodes 101, 546 S. Sprigg St., reported gasoline stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 10 S. West End Boulevard, reported gasoline stolen.
* Bi-State Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported gasoline stolen.
* Schnucks, 19. S. Kingshighway, reported a robbery.
* A headstone was reported damaged at 835 Caruthers Ave.
* A 42-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A theft was reported in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A burglary was reported in the 700 block of North Hope Street.