- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Pearlene Mae Linhart, 81, of Marble Hill died Sunday, Jan. 10, 2010, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Aug. 20, 1928, in Paducah, Ky., daughter of John Alvin and Louerie "Maudie" Bailey Davis. Pearlene first married William David Hannah. He died in 1967. She later married B.B. "Sonny" Linhart on Feb. 22, 1970, in East Prairie, Mo. He died June 9, 2001.
She was a member of Gospel Assembly in Cape Girardeau. Pearlene had been a housekeeper and cook at Mary's Ranch in Marble Hill. She moved to Marble Hill in 1986 from Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include a son, Rocky Hannah of Marble Hill; three daughters, Ruby (Bill) Bierschwal of Cape Girardeau, Pam (David) Rorai of Marble Hill, Kathy Fowler (William Palmer) of Cape Girardeau; a daughter-in-law, Kathy Hannah of Cape Girardeau; a brother, Charles Pat Davis of Bunker, Mo.; three sisters, Mary Long, Wanda Robbins, Vesta June Harvey, all of Marble Hill; 14 grandchildren; and 21 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husbands; two sons, David Wayne Hannah and Ernie Braden Hannah; a daughter, Carolyn Linhart; three brothers, Jim, Brent and Billy Joe Davis; and six great-grandchildren.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Ford and Sons Sprigg Street Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Winferd Wren officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park in Cape Girardeau.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.