- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police report 1/11/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Lindsey J. Allmon, 29, of Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Benjamin R. Paynter, 25, 1503 Jessica Drive, was arrested on suspcion of driving while intoxicated and not stopping at a stop sign.
* Madison N. Putney, 17, 1943 Carolina Lane, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, leaving the scene of an accident and possessing alcohol as a minor.
* Brevin G. Giebler, 33, 383 N. Park Drive, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Alfonza Whitaker, 20, 922 Jefferson Ave., was arrested on a Pemiscot County warrant for burglary and on suspicion of stealing alcohol at 19 S. Kingshighway.
* Titus D. Brockman, 20, 201 N. Lorimier St., was arrested on a Champaign County, Ill., warrant for a probation violation, a Cape Girardeau County and a Cape Girardeau city warrant for failure to appear.
* Avery C. Whitney, 18, 646 S. Henderson Ave., was arrested on suspicion of a prohibited act involving a noise violation.
* Terry L. Smith, 54, was arrested on suspicion of theft.
* Jennifer L. Martin, 17, of Scott City was arrested on suspicion of possessing alcohol as a minor at 701 N. Main St.
* Markease M. Hall, 23, 802 Penny Ave., was arrested on suspicion of assault at 701 N. Main St.
* A 16-year-old was arrested on a Division of Youth Services warrant for escape from custody.
* Rhodes 101, 546 S. Sprigg St., reported gasoline stolen.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 1101 William St.
* Walmart, 3439 William St., reported computer equipment, medication and a drink mix taken.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported gasoline stolen.
* A CD player, CDs and a car battery were reported stolen and a headlight was reported damaged at 1568 Parksite Drive.
* Shell D-Mart, 3415 William St., reported gasoline stolen.
* A subject is in custody pending formal charges of domestic assault.
* An HP laptop was reported stolen from 1400 S. West End Boulevard, Apt. 84.
* A Vizio television was reported stolen at 101 S. Park Ave.
* Amerimart, 1320 W. Cape Rock, reported money stolen.
* Cape Kill Pest Control, 33 N. Frederick St., reported a burglary and a window damaged.
* WPC Properties, 212 S. Lorimer St., reported a window damaged.
* A subject was taken into custody on suspicion of being a minor in possession of alcohol by consumption at 701 N. Main St. Formal charges are pending.
* A subject was taken into custody at Broadway and Sunset Boulevard on suspicion of possession of marijuana, false declaration, driving while license is revoked and speeding. Formal charges are pending.
* A 25-year-old man was taken into protective custoday.
* Four subjects were taken into custody on suspicion of burglary, assualt, property damage and resisting arrest. Formal charges are pending.
* Harassment was reported.
* Interference with custody was reported.
* A 41-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* Violation of an order of protection was reported.
* Interference with custody was reported.
* A Missouri license plate was reported found on Mississippi Street and Perry Avenue.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Justin L. White, 19, 1111 Landgraf Drive, Cape Girardeau, received a summons for speeding.
* Property damage was reported in the 700 block of West Washington Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 1200 block of Gloria Street.
* A court order violation was reported in the 2900 block of Old Orchard Road.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 200 block of West Mary Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 900 block of Odus Street.