- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Police reports 4/7/05
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items on Tuesday. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jennifer L. Hashley, 21, of Jackson, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Jerry W. Arnold, 843 N. Main, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Karen B. Byrum, 43, 816 Hunze, was arrested on suspicion of child abuse.
* Justin H. Suedmeyer, 24, of Jackson, was arrested for driving with a suspended license.
* Melissa C. Anthony, 21, 1710 N. Sprigg, was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Dana A. Phillips, 23, of Jackson, was arrested on a municipal warrant for contempt of court for failing to pay fines for no proof of insurance. She also was arrested for failing to pay fines for speeding and failing to pay fines for assault.
* George E. Pryor, 25, of Poplar Bluff, was arrested on a municipal warrant for contempt of court for failing to pay fines for failing to appear in court and failing to pay fines for failing to return to confinement.
* Jacquelyn G. Woods, 44, of Jackson, was arrested on a Scott City warrant for failing to appear on charges of insufficient funds.
* Michael J. Loyet, 25, 902 West End Blvd., was arrested on an O'Fallon Police Department warrant for failing to appear for speeding and seat belt violation. He also was arrested for leaving the scene of the accident.
* Victor L. Hogan, 22, 435 N. Frederick, was arrested on suspicion of stealing a bicycle rim and tire.
* Aric L. Thatch, 24, of New Madrid, was arrested on a municipal warrant for failing to appear for probation revocation and a Scott County warrant for failing to appear for failing to return rental property.
* Virginia M. Cox, 35, was issued a summons for concealing contraband in the city jail.
* Demetrius J. Deberry, 905 S. Pacific, was issued a summons on making prohibited acts (noise).
* Deborah S. Michel, 34, 241 Hillview, was issued a summons for a leash-law violation.
* Wilbur D. Luton Jr., 73, 225 S. Spanish, was issued a summons for maintaining a nuisance.
* Stealing was reported at 605 S. Middle.
* Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway, reported gas stolen.
* A hair straightener was reported stolen at 1710 N. Sprigg.
* Hamburger Express, 902 William, reported a bad check.
* Nine reports of forgery were reported at 612 S. Sprigg.
* Three forgeries were reported at 913 Broadway.
* Window panes were reported broken at 426 North.
* A dog bite was reported.
* A report of misrepresentation of age was made.
* A 30-year-old woman was reported missing.
* A full order of protection was reported.