- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Delta Marjorie Bradley of Jackson went peacefully to be with the Lord on Tuesday, Jan. 5, 2010, with her husband, Norman, and her pastor, the Rev. David Pringle, at her side.
She was preceded in death by her parents, Roy and Alma Lemmon; a brother, Vernon Lemmon; and a daughter, Jane Wiley.
Bradley leaves behind two sisters, Mary Mayes and Ellen Skouby; a son, Phillip Kelley and family; a daughter, Bev Dunlap and family; a stepson, Tim Bradley and family; six grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren.
She was a member of Lighthouse Bible Baptist Church.
A loving wife, mother and grandma, she will truly be missed by all. We know she is with the Lord.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. David Pringle officiating.
Entombment will follow in Cape County Memorial Park Mausoleum.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.