- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)7
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)15
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)2
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
BELL CITY, Mo. -- Steven Dunivan, 51, of Bell City died Tuesday, Jan. 5, 2010, at his home.
He was born March 26, 1958, in St. Louis, son of Wesley and Shirley Bennett Dunivan.
Survivors include four sons, Anthony Dunivan of Oran, Mo., Joe Marshall of Florida, John Marshall and Steven Dunivan of Dexter, Mo.; two brothers, Eddie Dunivan of Cape Girardeau, Stew Dunivan of Austin, Texas; three sisters, Donna Walker of Fruitland, Vonda Schemel and Shirl Staton of Cape Girardeau; and six grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to service time today at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance, Mo.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. today at the funeral home.
Burial will follow in Oak Ridge Cemetery near Advance.