- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)7
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Man convicted of Perryville convenience-store heist (9/21/16)
BELL CITY, Mo. -- Steven Dunivan, 51, of Bell City died Tuesday, Jan. 5, 2010, at his home.
He was born March 26, 1958, in St. Louis, son of Wesley and Shirley Bennett Dunivan.
Survivors include four sons, Anthony Dunivan of Oran, Mo., Joe Marshall of Florida, John Marshall and Steven Dunivan of Dexter, Mo.; two brothers, Eddie Dunivan of Cape Girardeau, Stew Dunivan of Austin, Texas; three sisters, Donna Walker of Fruitland, Vonda Schemel and Shirl Staton of Cape Girardeau; and six grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to service time today at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance, Mo.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. today at the funeral home.
Burial will follow in Oak Ridge Cemetery near Advance.