- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Arrest reported in Cairo arsons
CAIRO, Ill. -- A Cairo teenager was in jail Wednesday night after allegedly setting fire to several houses and vehicles in the city, said Cairo police officials.
The police department said Pristine Henderson, 19, was being held in custody after allegedly setting fire to five homes and two vehicles at about 4 p.m. Wednesday. She is being charged with attempted arson and criminal trespassing.