- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Anna Lee Quade, 78, of Burfordville died Monday, April 4, 2005, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born March 2, 1927, in Oak Ridge, daughter of Oscar and Anna Hahs Schweer. She and Cleman Quade were married Aug. 24, 1945, in Jackson. He died Nov. 5, 1997.
Quade attended Jackson schools. She was employed 32 years at the former International Shoe Co. in Jackson. She was a member of Burfordville Baptist Church.
Survivors include two sons, John and Cleman Quade Jr. of Jackson; two daughters, Susan Dry of Jackson, Laura Pinkerton of Mesquite, Texas; a brother, Melvin "Bud" Schweer of Benton, Mo.; two sisters, Marjorie Proffer of Whitewater, Wanda Brown of Jackson; 11 grandchildren; and 20 great-grandchildren.
Friends may call at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Morris Cobb officiating. Burial will be in Russell Heights Cemetery.