- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)50
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Thankful people: Marble Hill woman been through much and remains thankful (11/24/16)
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)4
- Light Christmas: Thousands gather to view Parade of Lights (11/28/16)5
Anna Lee Quade, 78, of Burfordville died Monday, April 4, 2005, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born March 2, 1927, in Oak Ridge, daughter of Oscar and Anna Hahs Schweer. She and Cleman Quade were married Aug. 24, 1945, in Jackson. He died Nov. 5, 1997.
Quade attended Jackson schools. She was employed 32 years at the former International Shoe Co. in Jackson. She was a member of Burfordville Baptist Church.
Survivors include two sons, John and Cleman Quade Jr. of Jackson; two daughters, Susan Dry of Jackson, Laura Pinkerton of Mesquite, Texas; a brother, Melvin "Bud" Schweer of Benton, Mo.; two sisters, Marjorie Proffer of Whitewater, Wanda Brown of Jackson; 11 grandchildren; and 20 great-grandchildren.
Friends may call at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Morris Cobb officiating. Burial will be in Russell Heights Cemetery.