- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Loretta Anita Vaughn, 78, of Midwest City, Okla., passed away Friday, Dec. 4, 2009, at Midwest Regional Medical Center.
She was born June 21, 1931, in Scott City, to Frederick and Clara Enderle Scherer.
Loretta was preceded in death by her husband, Carl, and an infant daughter, Carla.
She is survived by two sons, Allen Ray Vaughn and wife Vicky, and Michael Carl Vaughn; two grandchildren, Cassie Vaughn and Allen Ray Vaughn II; two great-grandchildren, Daniel and Natalie.
Service was held Dec. 8 at Barnes Friederich Funeral Home Chapel in Midwest City. Interment was in Resthaven Memory Gardens.