- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Brandy Dianne Campbell, 35, of Okmulgee, Okla., passed away Thursday, Dec. 17, 2009, in Tulsa, Okla.
She was born April 8, 1974, in Stillwater, Okla., to Gerald and Diana Merriman Campbell.
Brandy worked as a nurse aide at Okmulgee Memorial Hospital. She attended high school in Enid, Okla., and received a certified nurse aide degree from Denton Regional Hospital. She was a member of Crosstown Pentecostal Holiness Church in Okmulgee.
She was engaged to be married to Clu Campbell of Enid.
She was preceded in death by paternal grandparents Gilbert and Frances Campbell; and maternal grandfather, Richard Shirley.
Survivors include her parents, Gerald and Diana Campbell of Cape Girardeau; a sister, Keri Hurt and husband Derek of Meridian, Miss.; two nieces, Paige Kirn and Aaliyah Hurt; a nephew, Derek "D.J." Hurt; and grandmother, Georgia Shirley of Denton, Texas.
A memorial service was held Dec. 20 at Rogers Funeral Home in Henryetta, Okla., with the Rev. Wesley Berry officiating.