- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Schreiner - 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Jerry Schreiner of Jackson celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary Nov. 29, 2009, at Jackson Senior Center.
Hosts were their son, Steve, and his family Diana, Cole and Athena.
Schreiner and Janet Keesee were married Nov. 29, 1959, at Scott City Baptist Church.
He is the son of Roy and Nell Schreiner. She is the daughter of Frank and Grace Keesee.
Schreiner was employed 46 years at Lenco. Mrs. Schreiner was a hairdresser 33 years.