- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Remembering John Paul II
As the world mourns the loss of Pope John Paul II, The Southeast Missourian would like to know how our readers feel.
What do readers think about Pope John Paul II's death and legacy? How will he be remembered? Why?
We are collecting 100-word essays from people who want to comment about the pontiff's impact on their faith, the church and the world.
Send your comments to Laura Johnston at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 334-7288. The essays will be published in Saturday's edition.