- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)6
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)47
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)9
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)12
Local Resident Wins Trip to Mexico!
Cape Girardeau -- Carolyn Kempf, a certified Gourmet InclusiveŽ (GI) Vacation Consultant with El Dorado Spa Resorts & Hotels by Karisma, is pleased to announce Barb Seabaugh has won a 3-night Gourmet Inclusive romantic escape to El Dorado Spa Resorts & Hotels by Karisma, a premier collection of Gourmet Inclusive properties along the Riviera Maya, Mexico. Barb Seabaugh won this exclusive getaway from an in-store sweepstakes that took place at Cape First Tea Party sponsored by Kempf with Elite Travel, Inc.
"I am thrilled to give away this beautiful Gourmet Inclusive vacation to Ms. Seabaugh," says Kempf. "As a GI Vacation Consultant, I am proud to represent El Dorado Spa Resorts & Hotels by Karisma. This sweepstakes has enabled me to show my appreciation for our community and to make two local residents' travel dreams become a reality," added Kempf. "I am so excited for Seabaugh to experience a one-of-a-kind escape to the Riviera Maya, and am grateful to Karisma for allowing me to offer this experience."
As a GI Vacation Consultant and travel specialist, Kempf caters to clients who seek the ultimate travel experience in one or more niche markets: destination weddings, honeymoons, romance, anniversary, family and multigenerational vacations. The exclusive GI Vacation Consultant Program invites a limited number of top agents across the county to join and is designed to personally educate travel professionals on the value of Gourmet Inclusive and its personal touches by providing them firsthand experience with the unique amenities and world-class service that defines a Gourmet Inclusive Getaway.
For more information on Karisma's El Dorado Spa & Resorts, or to learn about the amazing world of travel opportunities, contact Carolyn Kempf at Elite Travel at 573-334-1234