- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)21
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Local Resident Wins Trip to Mexico!
Cape Girardeau -- Carolyn Kempf, a certified Gourmet Inclusive® (GI) Vacation Consultant with El Dorado Spa Resorts & Hotels by Karisma, is pleased to announce Barb Seabaugh has won a 3-night Gourmet Inclusive romantic escape to El Dorado Spa Resorts & Hotels by Karisma, a premier collection of Gourmet Inclusive properties along the Riviera Maya, Mexico. Barb Seabaugh won this exclusive getaway from an in-store sweepstakes that took place at Cape First Tea Party sponsored by Kempf with Elite Travel, Inc.
"I am thrilled to give away this beautiful Gourmet Inclusive vacation to Ms. Seabaugh," says Kempf. "As a GI Vacation Consultant, I am proud to represent El Dorado Spa Resorts & Hotels by Karisma. This sweepstakes has enabled me to show my appreciation for our community and to make two local residents' travel dreams become a reality," added Kempf. "I am so excited for Seabaugh to experience a one-of-a-kind escape to the Riviera Maya, and am grateful to Karisma for allowing me to offer this experience."
As a GI Vacation Consultant and travel specialist, Kempf caters to clients who seek the ultimate travel experience in one or more niche markets: destination weddings, honeymoons, romance, anniversary, family and multigenerational vacations. The exclusive GI Vacation Consultant Program invites a limited number of top agents across the county to join and is designed to personally educate travel professionals on the value of Gourmet Inclusive and its personal touches by providing them firsthand experience with the unique amenities and world-class service that defines a Gourmet Inclusive Getaway.
For more information on Karisma's El Dorado Spa & Resorts, or to learn about the amazing world of travel opportunities, contact Carolyn Kempf at Elite Travel at 573-334-1234