The following items were released Sunday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Tracy Maria Boyd, 40, of 413 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a New Madrid County warrant for fraud.
* Beverly Ann Nathaniel, 44, of 28 N. Fountain St., was arrested on a Taney County warrant for forgery.
* Shirlee Ross Horsfall, 46, of 146 Clarkson Road, Ellisville, Mo., was arrested on a Perry County warrant for failure to appear.
* Joshua Jackson Rideout, 24, 2858 Whitener St., was arrested on suspicion on promoting child pornography and possession of child pornography.
* Laketa L. Williams, 27, 1330 N. Sprigg St., was arrested.
* James Joseph Dennis, 41, 624 Boxwood Drive, was arrested on suspicion of peace disturbance.
* Shelby Denise Lewis, 47, of 1402 Perry Ave., was issued a summons for prohibited acts and noise violation.
* Lora Anne Woodson, 38, of 719 William St., was issued a summons for making a false declaration.
* Jeanie Allison Dale, 34, of 1011 Oak Ridge Court, was issued a summons for a leash law violation.
* Marla Ann Ives, 22, of 702 N. Sprigg St., was issued a summons for property damage.
* Cash was reported taken at Pizza Inn, at 3333 Gordonville Road.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 624 Boxwood Drive.
* A front door jamb was reported broken at the Pour House Bar at 113 Broadway.
* A 44-year-old woman was reported missing and later found.
* A peace disturbance was reported at the 700 block of William Street.