- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Elsie Lee Pauley, 75, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, Dec. 27, 2009, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
She was born May 2, 1934, in Monessen, Pa., to Nicholas and Elizabeth Kurtak Kohut. She and Theodore Pauley were married July 5, 1953, at Monessen. He preceded her in death Oct. 18, 2009.
She was of the Catholic faith.
Survivors include two sons, Theodore J. and Nick Pauley of Tucson, Ariz.; three daughters, Debbie Beaman of Cape Girardeau, Kathy Friedli of Phoenix, Mary Dillingham of Tucson; two brothers, Ronnie Kohut of Florida, Billy Kohut of Ohio; nine grandchildren; and 14 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband; and a son, David Pauley.
There is no service.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.