- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Cape Girardeau city government to host meetings on revised planning and zoning regs
The Cape Girardeau city government will host three public meetings in January for city residents to comment on proposed changes to the city's zoning regulations.
Two public meetings/open houses will take place from 6 to 8 p.m. Jan. 5 and from 6 to 7 p.m. Jan. 13 in the city council chambers in city hall. A public hearing on the proposed changes will take place at 7 p.m. Jan. 13 at the Planning and Zoning Commission meeting, also in the city council chambers.
The proposed zoning code has been posted on the city's website at http://www.cityofcapegirardeau.org.
For more information or to comment on the proposed changes call the city's Planning Services Division office at 339-6326.