- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau city government to host meetings on revised planning and zoning regs
The Cape Girardeau city government will host three public meetings in January for city residents to comment on proposed changes to the city's zoning regulations.
Two public meetings/open houses will take place from 6 to 8 p.m. Jan. 5 and from 6 to 7 p.m. Jan. 13 in the city council chambers in city hall. A public hearing on the proposed changes will take place at 7 p.m. Jan. 13 at the Planning and Zoning Commission meeting, also in the city council chambers.
The proposed zoning code has been posted on the city's website at http://www.cityofcapegirardeau.org.
For more information or to comment on the proposed changes call the city's Planning Services Division office at 339-6326.