- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Mother, child reportedly hit by car in Cape Girardeau (6/18/18)
- Neal Boyd blessed us all with his God-given talent (6/19/18)
Thanks for sponsoring Air Force band concert, which was a huge success
On behalf of the members of the U.S. Air Force Band of Mid-America, I would like to thank the Southeast Missourian for sponsoring our performance in Cape Girardeau last month. It was a very successful concert. We sincerely appreciate your hospitality, sponsorship and advertising our performance at the Bedell Performance Hall. What a treat it was for us to perform in such a wonderful facility.
It was a joy to work with you, and we would love to have the opportunity to perform in Cape Girardeau again. Please pass on our appreciation to the rest of the staff at the Southeast Missourian. Thank, once again, for your support of the U.S. Air Force Band of Mid-America.
Staff Sgt. DWIGHT WIEST, Concert/Tour Manager, U.S. Air Force Band of Mid-America, Scott Air Force Base, Ill.