- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)23
- A shot at a Harley: Man's basketball feat at Southeast game wins new motorcycle (2/27/17)
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)13
- Singer Neal Boyd says he faces physical therapy after Jan. 22 traffic accident (2/27/17)
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
Thanks for sponsoring Air Force band concert, which was a huge success
On behalf of the members of the U.S. Air Force Band of Mid-America, I would like to thank the Southeast Missourian for sponsoring our performance in Cape Girardeau last month. It was a very successful concert. We sincerely appreciate your hospitality, sponsorship and advertising our performance at the Bedell Performance Hall. What a treat it was for us to perform in such a wonderful facility.
It was a joy to work with you, and we would love to have the opportunity to perform in Cape Girardeau again. Please pass on our appreciation to the rest of the staff at the Southeast Missourian. Thank, once again, for your support of the U.S. Air Force Band of Mid-America.
Staff Sgt. DWIGHT WIEST, Concert/Tour Manager, U.S. Air Force Band of Mid-America, Scott Air Force Base, Ill.