- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)10
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)2
- 'I want to see how far I can go' (7/21/16)2
Thanks for sponsoring Air Force band concert, which was a huge success
On behalf of the members of the U.S. Air Force Band of Mid-America, I would like to thank the Southeast Missourian for sponsoring our performance in Cape Girardeau last month. It was a very successful concert. We sincerely appreciate your hospitality, sponsorship and advertising our performance at the Bedell Performance Hall. What a treat it was for us to perform in such a wonderful facility.
It was a joy to work with you, and we would love to have the opportunity to perform in Cape Girardeau again. Please pass on our appreciation to the rest of the staff at the Southeast Missourian. Thank, once again, for your support of the U.S. Air Force Band of Mid-America.
Staff Sgt. DWIGHT WIEST, Concert/Tour Manager, U.S. Air Force Band of Mid-America, Scott Air Force Base, Ill.