- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)6
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- State Supreme Court rules against congressman's mother in dog-kennel defamation case (4/27/17)1
- Strattman to step down as principal at St. Mary (4/28/17)1
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
Thanks for sponsoring Air Force band concert, which was a huge success
On behalf of the members of the U.S. Air Force Band of Mid-America, I would like to thank the Southeast Missourian for sponsoring our performance in Cape Girardeau last month. It was a very successful concert. We sincerely appreciate your hospitality, sponsorship and advertising our performance at the Bedell Performance Hall. What a treat it was for us to perform in such a wonderful facility.
It was a joy to work with you, and we would love to have the opportunity to perform in Cape Girardeau again. Please pass on our appreciation to the rest of the staff at the Southeast Missourian. Thank, once again, for your support of the U.S. Air Force Band of Mid-America.
Staff Sgt. DWIGHT WIEST, Concert/Tour Manager, U.S. Air Force Band of Mid-America, Scott Air Force Base, Ill.