- Former Cape cop faces stealing-by-deceit charge (6/18/17)3
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Jackson woman accused of trying to hit another with her truck (6/15/17)
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)2
- Police search for two suspects in abduction, robbery case; victim found unharmed in Scott County field (6/16/17)1
- Cape man faces charges of victim tampering (6/18/17)
- Racial disparity of traffic stops inches upward in Cape (6/15/17)6
- Police: Cape abduction may have ties to Georgia homicide (6/18/17)5
- 3 drown in Southeast Missouri in three days (6/16/17)
- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
Thanks for sponsoring Air Force band concert, which was a huge success
On behalf of the members of the U.S. Air Force Band of Mid-America, I would like to thank the Southeast Missourian for sponsoring our performance in Cape Girardeau last month. It was a very successful concert. We sincerely appreciate your hospitality, sponsorship and advertising our performance at the Bedell Performance Hall. What a treat it was for us to perform in such a wonderful facility.
It was a joy to work with you, and we would love to have the opportunity to perform in Cape Girardeau again. Please pass on our appreciation to the rest of the staff at the Southeast Missourian. Thank, once again, for your support of the U.S. Air Force Band of Mid-America.
Staff Sgt. DWIGHT WIEST, Concert/Tour Manager, U.S. Air Force Band of Mid-America, Scott Air Force Base, Ill.