- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
EAST ALTON, Ill. -- Irene Eulah Fee, 82, of East Alton, Ill., died Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2009, at her home. She was born Oct. 6, 1927 in Bollinger County, the daughter of Willard and Florence Jones Morgan.
She and Olus Fee were married in April 1944 and he preceded her in death on Sept. 29, 1986.
Irene had been a homemaker and believed in the Baptist faith.
Survivors include: her stepmother, Dora Morgan of Advance, Mo.; two daughters, Sandra (Richard) Howell of East Alton and Judy (Robert) Rohr of East Alton; a brother, Don Glasner of St. Louis; a sister, Lois Elledge of Sikeston, Mo.; two grandchildren, Robert M. Rohr of East Alton and Stephanie (Jeremy Bailie) Rohr of Woodriver, Ill.; and a great-grandson, Christian Bailie of Woodriver.
Visitation will be held on Saturday from 9 to 11 a.m. at Morgan Funeral Chapel in Advance.
A funeral service will be held on Saturday at 11 a.m. Burial will follow at Bollinger County Memorial Park at Marble Hill, Mo.
In lieu of flowers please make donations to St. Anthony Hospice.