- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Schreiner - 50 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Jerry Schreiner of Jackson celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary Nov. 29, 2009, at Jackson Senior Center.
Hosts were their son, Steve, and his family Diana, Cale and Athena.
Schreiner and Janet Keesee were married Nov. 29, 1959, at Scott City Baptist Church.
He is the son of Ray and Nell Schreiner. She is the daughter of Frank and Grace Keesee.
Schreiner was employed 46 years at Lenco. Mrs. Schreiner was a hairdresser 33 years.