- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Schreiner - 50 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Jerry Schreiner of Jackson celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary Nov. 29, 2009, at Jackson Senior Center.
Hosts were their son, Steve, and his family Diana, Cale and Athena.
Schreiner and Janet Keesee were married Nov. 29, 1959, at Scott City Baptist Church.
He is the son of Ray and Nell Schreiner. She is the daughter of Frank and Grace Keesee.
Schreiner was employed 46 years at Lenco. Mrs. Schreiner was a hairdresser 33 years.