- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Bremer - Brown
Danielle Lea Bremer and Charles Montgomery Brown were married June 13, 2009, at St. Mary's Cathedral. The Rev. Tom Kiefer performed the ceremony. Music was by Jill Rickard and St. Mary's Cathedral Choir.
The bride is the daughter of Ann Winkler and Dale Bremer of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Robert Charles and Doreen Brown of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Doris Irvin of Greenwood, Mo. Bridesmaids were Rosie Keller of Dearborn, Mich.; Lori Obermann of Chaffee, Mo.; Stephanie Chartrau of St. Louis; and Makenzie Winkler of Cape Girardeau, stepsister of the bride.
Shaun Brown of St. Louis was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were William Elledge, brother of the bride; Mike Brown and Codey Williams, cousins of the groom; and Jon Bremer, brother of the bride, all of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Anson Rinesmith and Trevor Pearman of Cape Girardeau.
Candlelighter was Emily Essner of Cape Girardeau.
Ringbearer was Austin Brown of St. Louis, nephew of the groom.
The reception was held at the Elks Lodge in Cape Girardeau.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner June 12 on the terrace of the Marquette Restaurant.
Mrs. Brown is pursuing a degree in industrial technology/computer and multimedia graphics. She is employed at Big River Telephone.
The groom is employed at Big River Telephone.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.