- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Dennis A. James, 57, of Jackson died Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2009, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Jan. 14, 1952, in Bonne Terre, Mo., to Verlon and Dorothea Waller James.
He was owner of James Window and Siding Co. in Jackson several years. He was a member of Jackson Elks Lodge.
Survivors include a son, Aaron James of Clearwater, Fla.; a sister, Ruth Ellen Holdman of Cape Girardeau; and special friend, Ida Staley of Jackson.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a sister, Mary Ann James.
Friends may call from 10:30 a.m. to service time Saturday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau.
The funeral will be at 11:30 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jim Cooper officiating.
Burial will be at 3 p.m. Saturday in Marvin Chapel Cemetery in Bonne Terre.
Memorial contributions may be given to Maple United Methodist Church.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.