- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ANNA, Ill. -- Emma Mae McMillion, 96, of Anna died Thursday, March 31, 2005, at the Rehab and Care Center of Jackson County in Murphysboro, Ill.
She was born Dec. 25, 1908, in Louisville, Ill., daughter of Frank and Lottie Fender Roach. She and Clyde Raymond McMillion were married March 29, 1924, in Anna. He died Sept. 1, 1967.
McMillion was a member of VFW Auxiliary.
Survivors include three daughters, Elizabeth Dillow of Anna, Betty Perkins of Murphysboro, Clara King of Cross Hill, S.C.; three sons, Harold McMillion of Kenner, La., Donald McMillion of St. Rose, La., Howard "Corky" McMillion of Harahan, La.; 23 grandchildren; and several great-grandchildren and great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, three brothers, several grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna from 6 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Carl Land officiating. Burial will be in Casper Cemetery.