- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
E. Juanita Preston, 91, of Arnold, Mo., died Wednesday, March 30, 2005, at Woodland Manor Nursing Center in Arnold.
She was born July 19, 1913, at Morehouse, Mo., daughter of James and Minnie Lancaster Moore. She and Rodney Truex Preston were married Nov. 27, 1935, at Portageville, Mo. He died Oct. 10, 1977.
Preston owned and operated Neats Antiques since the 1960s, and prior to that was a bookkeeper at Missouri Utilities more than eight years. She and her husband owned and operated the former Preston Neon Sign Co. in Cape Girardeau more than 25 years. She was a member of First Baptist Church.
Survivors include two sons, Rodger Preston of Granbury, Texas, Bruce Preston of West Plains, Mo.; a daughter, Rhonda Ford of Arnold; and five grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two brothers and two sisters.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park.