- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Mildred Winifred Foeste, 83, of Chaffee died Wednesday, March 30, 2005, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born April 23, 1921, in Granite Falls, Wash., daughter of Arthur W. and Fida Marie Wood Howarth. She and James A. "Buck" Foeste were married Nov. 29, 1947. He died Jan. 10, 1992.
Foeste was a member of First Baptist Church, VFW Auxiliary and American Legion Auxiliary.
Survivors include two sons, Steven Foeste of Cape Girardeau, James "Kimo" Foeste of Chaffee; a daughter, Pamela Foeste of Chaffee; and three grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother.
Friends may call after 4 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the chapel, with the Rev. Cliff Day officiating. Burial will be in Union Park Cemetery.