- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Roth - 40 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Frank Roth of Scott City celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary with a dinner Sept. 27, 2009, at Scott City Park.
Hosts were their children, Brian Roth of DeSoto, Ill., Jennifer (Shawn) Spies of Chaffee, Mo., and Sarah (Travis) DeGroot of Jackson.
Roth and Annette Kutscher were married Sept. 20, 1969, at Trinity Lutheran Church in Cape Girardeau, by the Rev. Oscar Gerken.
Their attendants were Judy Aufdenberg, Ernestine Roth, Sharon Lee, Karen Medlin, Donald Roth, Walter Kutscher, Richard Aufdenberg, and Ralph Roth.
The Roths have two grandchildren, Phillip and Anna Marie Spies.